booting linux on a digital photo frame

Hello,

(...hope i'm a the good newsgroup...)

I have a digital photo frame but i'm very disapointed because a lack of functionality (no shuffle, image distorsion between 16/9 and 4/3 format, etc...). I search a way for installing linux on it but i don't know how to do this.

do you have documentations or advices for booting on these type of materials ? french documentations are accepted ;)

there is an usb and photo cards connectivity but maybe i need to buy something for access the eeprom ? (note that i've no electronic knowledge but i'm ready to learn a few)

this digital photo frame is: Emprex BPF-107

thanks in advance for all informations you could share.

Regards, Mobidyc

Reply to
mobidyc