Latest threads in Embedded Linuxshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Demo of firefox browser + embedded linux on mips AU1200
Hello Developers, We have a demo distribution of Firefox Browser with our graphics framework running on AU1200 based DBau1200 board. Please visit for more details. Regards Vasant
2
2

iptables
How do I allow the PPPoE discovery through the iptables. PPP client is on the br0 interface and server is on the nas1. Regards, Paresh

board/module recommendation
Hello, Yet another request for recommendation of an embedded linux board/module I'm afraid. The requirements are pretty specific, I haven't seen anything in my searches with the entire feature set I...
3
3

Window Manager Under TinyX Help!!!
Dear. Now I am runing TinyX on ARM. Have run Xfbdev successful. The next step, I want to run a window manager in ARM linux. I have found swm in TinyX/bin direction. But When i runing swm ERROR: could...
2
2

Linux kernel 2.6 - iptable
Hi All, I have a linux kernel 2.6 running on broadcom board, its a modem. I am using shim client(pppoe client) from one of the PC connected to the modem. On ethereal running on connected PC it shows...

Opportunities for Linux Kernel Programmers at AppLabs, Hyderabad
About AppLabs: AppLabs is a global IT services company specializing in software testing, development and certification solutions. The company employs around 1,500 people located across the US, UK and...
3
3

ST M25P128 and JFFS2
Hi experts, I intend to use (part of) an ST M25P128 serial flash chip for a file system with JFFS2 on µCLinux. It is intended to (1) hold information that is only manually updated and (2) to collect...

PCI Card - Resource Allocation Error while booting RHEL5
Hi, Does anyone know the root cause for the following error in RHEL5 while booting??? "PCI: Failed to allocate mem resource #6:20000@d0000000 for 0000:04:00.0" when Nvidia Video card is installed....

SIGTRAP error while debugging in DDD
Hi All, I was new to GDB debugger. While i am trying to run my code on GDB, initially i am getting the error "Program received signal SIGTRAP, Trace/breakpoint trap". Even though am able to debugging...

Phytec phyCORE-MPC5200-tiny open i2c device failed
Hi everyone, I have a Problem with the I2C device on the Pyhtec MPC5200 tiny board. Every time I try to open the device it returns -1. I can see the device under /dev/i2c_0. The RTC which is connected...

query in compiling tool chain and uboot
Hi, I am bit new to Linux. I am working with s3c2440CPU and i want to port my OS to my target device. I have procedure to unzip tool chain, uboot and kernel. What is given is (1) To unzip chain) and...

ARM cross compile problem
Hi I would like to transfer some app server to ARM embedded system , we got error not found tcpd.h . This file looks like from TCP Wrapper RPM , uClibc does not has it . How can I resolve it , find...
1
1

super super daemon inetd question ..
Hi I would like to write a server app suports many protocols (TCP UDP Telnet ..) and add it to launched by super daemon . How should I write the , is ok to write like below ? telnet stream tcp nowait...
3
3

Compact Flash - can only be used as not-removable!
Hi. Here is a problem: I have a Compact Flash attached in true IDE mode to a board running 2.6.14 Linux. I had problems with putting a file system on it, among others - failing to run mke2fs on a...

cunit basics
can anyone help me to learn cunit basics in linux platform with sample examples. thanks & regards dharmendra