Latest threads in Embedded Linuxshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

How to develop GUI based application on Embedded Linux
Hi All, I like to develope an GUI application on embedded linux. Any one help me how do i go about this? Is there any books/tutorial on this? Regards, Josi
3
3

Java ME VM on embedded linux
Hi, Anyone can help to provide me a list of available Java ME VM for embedded Linux? I was asked to choose one for our product. Thanks
1
1

Filesystem for SD cards?
Dear all, Which file system is best for SDCard? For me recovery after hard shutdown/reboot is most important. Thats why currently I am using Ext3. Which other filesystem on linux can provide such...
1
1

Broadcom HT2100/ HT1100 drivers
I have an evaluation system that has HT2100 chip set and with Fedora7 installed on it. Searching through Fedora7 kernel/ driver source code, I am unable to locate HT2100/ HT1100 support . It would be...

xorg and amd kernel patch problem
Hi! I've problems compiling xorg 6.9.0. I'm compiling it on SLAX 5... but I think it's a generic compilation problem! I patched it with AMD Geode patch (directly downloaded from AMD site): in...

cross compiling for 486
This is a beginner question. I have pc-104 with a 486 cpu and a linux kernel 2.6.7 (preinstalled), no gcc compiler. How do I cross compile from another linux machine? It is not really cross compiling,...
3
3

Embedded linux training?
Hello. Does anyone know good embedded linux training in US?
2
2

Porting u-boot and uClinux to SAmsung S3C33B0x
Hi guys, I've bought a development board from I want to port u-boot 1.1.6 and uClinux to the board. I've searched at google, but I get only chinese site. I've tried almost every explanations (thanks...

Hello all, I am doing an embedded project based on the AT91RM9200 board. I am using 2.6.22 vanilla kernel with patches from maxim. Till now the system boots fine and init loads the sulogin followed by...
5
5

Setting up Board
Hai,friends.I have a board AT91RM9200-EK and i got metrowerks Linux BSP cd with this kit.I have a cd which contains downloaded Linux- PCS(platform creation suite)3.0.0.1.I installed both the PCS and...

Unix flavor OS embedded on Soekris 4801.
Hi, I'm looking for a "ready to use" distro or a good procedure to install any kind of UNIX flavor OS on Soekris hardware. Here's the minimum requirement. One setup with : - DNS with Bind. - DHCP with...
2
2

How to stream from a file using ffserver ,ffmpeg and mplayer
What I do is : 1. ffserver -f 2. ffmepg -r 30 -s 320x240 -an -i ~/test/dvd.avi http://localhost:8090/feed1.ffm3. mplayer http://localhost:8090/ the ffmpeg exit after a few seconds...

System.map and u-boot
Hello I currently porting a kernel on a Virtex4FX, (PPC405). I got a kernel panic during the init. My aim is to localise the source of trouble. (kernel 2.4.31 u-boot 1.1.4 gcc 3.4.6) So i haved log...

Video controller implementation and Overlay management
Hi all, I'm a hw/fw designer and I'm now involved in developing a simple QVGA controller inside a FPGA for an ambedded architecture (using PPC8270 micro and a sharp TFT 6bit/color display). I found on...

flashing disk using pxe
hello all, i've been ordered to install a linux system on a minipc called ebox3800. this machine has, among other things, 2 usb ports, and is capable to boot over network using PXE. the main problem...
1
1