Latest threads in Embedded Linuxshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

MicroXwin- X Windows for your embedded systems
Hello Developers, We have a new release of MicroXwin - smallest and fastest X Windows implementation. Demo is available for Fedora 6, Fedora 7 and Slackware 12 on x86. Also the sources to the complete...

siproxd is not getting sip packets on kernel 2.6
Hi All, I am running siproxd ver. 0.5.8(libosip2-2.0.9) on linux box(embedded) kernel 2.6.8.1. Siproxd is not getting any sip packet forwarding through the box. My setup has sip user agent(running on...

Device Driver
Respected sir/mam, i have tried different methods to compile the device driver program,my gcc version is gcc (GCC) 4.0.0 20050519 (Red Hat 4.0.0-8).is this version support to compile the device driver...
3
3

newbie: what is bootable flash
What distinguish a bootable flash. We can not put the boot image on any flash device?
1
1

take a look on thiz and give me solutions
hi I got following errrors while compiling "bfin_adv7393fb.c"(a device driver pgm).And i used obj-m := bfin_adv7393fb.o make -C /usr/src/kernels/2.6.11-1.1369_FC4-smp-i686/ M=`pwd` modules for up some...
3
3

how to compile device driver programs
hi how to compile device driver programs in uclinux
2
2

how to fetch the patch file??
hi........ how to install the patch file? i have installed in the following manner.... patch -po
13
13

Linux for medical applications, validation?
Hi I am looking for information about the use of Linux in medical application / instruments. Has a version of Linux f.ex. been validated and accepted by the FDA for use in medical instrumentation....
4
4

WTD: Open Source drivers for MAX3421E
This is a Maxim SPI to USB Host/Device controller. ARe there any open source drivers available ?? Thanks don

custom RAMDISK formatting problem
Hi, Quite sometime ago, i was trying to develop one simple, non interrupt diven workable pseudo disk driver for the ramdisk. I downloaded a code form internet and modified it according to my...
1
1

Hi Friends, I have set up the AT91RM9200-EK I have transfered a dataflash image which i got in the BSP image contains u- and upon loading this dataflash image using TFTP the board is successfully...
1
1

Creating a Compact Flash image
Hi. I use a CF card to mount linus File System for an embedded system. I used the following production procedure for new CF-s: 1. Create an image: - fdisk - mount the CF and untar the parts comprising...
1
1

Turning optimizations off for ELDK gcc
Hello all, I am trying to compile the embedded kernel 2.6.19.2 without any optimizations, so I can debug it. I have commented out the "CFLAGS += -O2" on the main kernel Makefile. However this does not...
2
2

Cheap linux-ITX system?
Hi, we are interested in developing solutions based on linux operating system and small itx motherboard technologies. Does anyone have suggestions where to buy cheap itx (under 250$) based system...
5
5

JTAG debugger recommendations?
Does anyone have any recommendations for a good JTAG debugger for Linux applications and modules? We are running Linux 2.4 with a Freescale MPC8248 processor. Thank you.
10
10