Latest threads in Embedded Linuxshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Add the user application in coreB
hi friends i am using BF561 is a dual core processor .i want to load user application linux program into core B. any help in this regard should be appreciated

Linux on palmare...
The problem practically is this. I would have to develop, for the university, multimedials applications real-time for mobile device and would want to know if someone knows to advise to me one platform...
4
4

need simple application program for bf-561
hi I am working in uclinux and my target device is bf561 ez-kit.I want to check my application is working with that refer me some simple program(ex:LED glow) for checking purpose.

How to learn uclinux?first,and second?------ a beginner!
How are you, everybody! I am frank with you that I am a beginner! I want to learn uclinux, and I use s344B0(ARM7). But I do't know how to do it. I can programme using C language, and know a little of...
2
2

How to learn uclinux?first,and second?
How are you, everybody! I want to learn uclinux, and I use s344B0(ARM7). But I do't know how to do it. I can programme using C language, and know a little of linux. Now, I want how to start my travel!

Cross Compiler TMS320DM642
Hi all Is there any GNU cross compiler for TMS320DM642 processor ? CPU: C64x revision DM640/DM641/DM642 Of course, there are TexasInstruments corsscompiler to buy, I know. Regards Krzysztof

Installing ARM crosstool chain
Hi friends, I am trying to install ARM crosstool chain on my 2.6.9-5.EL linux host.I have followed the stepd metioned below. 1.First I installed binutils 2.15 sucessfully 2. After that i setup the...

A solution for mixing hard&softfloat in ARM OABI
Hi all, I have found a solution how to use OABI (old ABI) for some partial mixing of hard- and softfloat. The basic problem: Usually the ARM processor rarely has a FPU, although FPU instructions are...

errors on loading the module
hi i compiled the device driver program bfin_adv7393fb.c and the .ko and .o files are that while loading the module using insmod "bfin_adv7393fb.ko" it gives the following errors::::::: insmod: error...
12
12

Jobs in C++, Linux, Network Management... See the opening below
Hi Guys/Gals, See the opening below.... If interested mail ur CV to The opening is with one of the giant MNC of india.... Experience: less than 3 years JC 45398: Network management, C++ Java,...

arm-9tdmi-linux-gnu-g++
Dear all=A3=AC I need your help. Now I compile my project with cross-compiler arm-9tdmi-linux- gnu-g++, but got a message : float except. I use vmware on the windows xp os. The linux os is FC4. Thank...
3
3

linux kernel version for using USB WLAN device
hi, i want to add an usb wireless lan device to my s3c2410+linux system. the usb wlan device which i choice is "TP-link WN321G", made in TaiWai, the official device driver for linux is...

CROSS COMPILATION
HI, i'm working in uclinux environment(cross compiler)...i need to compile the blackfin video driver program in uclinux environment...i installed the toolchains and uclinux.....i compiled the driver...
1
1

about Embedded systems training and Job opprotunities
Hai Group, Am doing Master of Computer Applications in Amrita School of Engineering, India. I would like to stay my future in Embedded systems. But I don't have much knowledge in Embedded systems. So...

JFFS2 not persistent?
I'm having a problem with my JFFS2 partition. It mounts okay. I can copy files to the mount directory. DF says the space is being used for the new file. But when I power cycle and remount JFFS2 all...
6
6