Latest threads in Embedded Linuxshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Trouble porting boot loader for mcf548x (won't run OS image...)
I am attempting to port colilo (the boot loader included in the BSP provlded by Freescale for the 5484/5485 eval board) to a custom board based on the Freescale eval board. The boards are very much...
1
1

Commercial embedded distro s home made Linux
I'm in charge to study how can I pass a custom board running a custom BSP and psos to a Linux kernel with RTOS capabilities (for instance Xenomai). Basically i wanted to know which benefits can I get...

Is it possible to save all the commands typed in a shell into a log file?
I use "$ history" to get the last few commands typed in the shell window, but it is not so convenient, just wondering whether there are some better ways, though I believe there must be...:-) thanks...
11
11

What are the steps to do for Vxworks 5.5 porting to Vxworks 6.2
Hi All, I am new to Vxworks porting . Can anybody sugget me to How to the do porting .
3
3

{Commercial} SafeSquid "SPEED-BOOSTER" 4.2.0 Released
Hello All, SafeSquid "SPEED-BOOSTER" 4.2.0 for Linux has been released. Increasing throughout, is the key goals of changes made in the new version are as follows - - Improved TCP tuning - Improved...

embedded baord with RS-485 and ethernet
hey i am looking to purchase a simple development board that has an ethernet port and an RS485 socket. can anyone advise? having problems locating a suitable device.
5
5

problm regarding loading user application program in core B
Hi all, Sir currently i am working in Blackfin 561 in uclinux environment.I am trying to load user application program written in c ,but i have more than four c files as a project to compile and load...

usbserial on ARM
I have an ARM based board with usb interface. To use the usb interface I use the following commands: If I try to use the device with echo or cat I get the error "No such device". Could you help me?...
4
4

booting linux kernel on an ARM platform
Any reference materials, or step-by-step procedures?
2
2

Copyleft PPC WiFi Platform

Flashing a WRT54G router (with v7.00.1 firmware) with a linux firmware?
I have a WRT54G router with v7.00.1 firmware (serial number starting CDFE1...) and I would like to flash it with one of the Linux firmware distros (for better QoS, user restriction management, etc)...
30
30

CORE B
hi all, .i am working in Blackfin561 ,it support coreA and core B.But i want to load my user application program in coreB,how can i load ?can any one giude me.....
3
3

WLAN card for embedded power pc
Can anyone recommend a WLAN card for the following system: - PowerPC freescale MPC5200 (PPC 603e core) - Linux kernel 2.4.25 ( module linux_2_4_devel) - form factor: MiniPCI type III Until now, I have...
3
3

:::::::::corebld : applet not found::::::::::
hi I needed to porting the coreB in bfin-561 target. As per the procedure, 1. Generated the "dualcore_test.ko" file 2. Installed using 'insmod' command. 3. then "corebld coreb_get_testarg"...while...

{Commercial} SafeSquid: Content Filtering Internet Proxy - free 20 user edition released
SafeSquid: Content Filtering Internet Proxy, has released a full- featured FREE edition with no time limit that can comfortably be used in a 20 user network for 'Total Access Control' and 'Total...