Latest threads in Embedded Linuxshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

uclinux.org down ?
I tried 2 days ago, it was unreachable. It's the same now...

Build 5208evb kernel without using LTIB?
I got a Coldfire 5208evb board and I have successfully built the Linux uClibc 2.6.17.7 kernel by using the LTIB that came with the distribution found at However I will be modifying the kernel quite a...

why i am getting kernel tainted message
Hi All, I am new to this group as well as for linux operating system . So far i wrote only one linux driver for pci sdhost. now i am trying to make stack for that i wrote one bus driver and one host...
3
3

choosing priority of processes in linux 2.6
Hello, I am working on an embedded Linux system (the latest kernel version 2.6.23) with 3 RT low-latency processes, and 5 processes with normal priority. We do not use interrupts, but periodically...
2
2

{commercial} Content Filtering Implementation by experts
SafeSquid: Content Filtering Internet Proxy, has introduced economic service plans, for those who are interested in deploying SafeSquid free or commercial edition, but have technical or time...

how can i call sys_mount syscall function from kernel module(driver)
~hello~ i m trying to call syscall from kernel module , and using uClinux 2.6.12 for example, sys_mount i think it's not problem to call syscall from driver. but i get "undefined" error while compile...

howto access user space memory from hardware
Hello, I'm working on a Linux (2.4.x) driver for an DMA-Controller. My platform is an FPGA with an embedded PowerPC 405. I want to have the DMA-Controller access a memory block in user space. I...
5
5

BSP for AT91RM9200-EK...
Does anyone know where I can find a Linux 2.6.x BSP for the AT91RM9200- EK Atmel Arm-9 development kit?
5
5

LCD-capable SBC?
Hi all, I am trying to find a suitable single board computer for a wearable computer project. It must be capable of running a small linux OS as well as being able to drive an LCD. The GumStix modules...
4
4

uClinux autofs
hi everybody i m trying to mount and umount by using autofs on uClinux, not by hotplug event. i can automount my usb by hotplug event, but umount is a problem. i think i can auto unmount my usb device...
1
1

Linux Vs vxWorks
Our company is in the process of replacing the outdated vxWorks OS. With the developments in the Linux world it is hard not to consider that when one chooses the embedded OS. I have seen some threads...
2
2

Application starting from boot-up
So far I have been testing my application on this Embest ARM board by manually starting it up from the Shell port. (Linux comes pre-installed on this board.) Today I tried to make it start...
2
2

Arm Interrupt Controller
hi , I am working in IMX27 processor.i am very new to this processor field.i have to write the code of arm interrupt controller for arm926ejs processor. where will i get the sample source code for...
6
6

KISS fan, looking for hardware (Arduino?)
No, not the band, the concept. I'm looking for a simple, easy-to-use board with several AD channels and some IO pins, that I can use while connected to a linux system. I bought an Arduino, it has the...

auto mounting usb with uClinux
hi everybody i want to know how i can mount usb automaticaly on uClinux. kernel version what i m using is 2.6.12, and i can mount usb by hand. when compile uClinux i can't find any config option...
1
1