Latest threads in Embedded Linuxshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Embedded Job Position Open in Van Nuys.
email me your resume.... to Title: MBR TECH STF ASSOC Value Center: ITT Electronic Systems (Gilfillan) Req Number: itti-00007056 Position Description: Candidates will develop radar applications...

Where to find the interrupt vector table?
Hi, am working on mips 4k series. I am not getting the interrupt vector table in arch/mips directory. Can someone point where is it located? I mean if I want to change it, which file I should be...
8
8

Cli for embedded
hi all, i need help in implementing cli for linux 2.4 kernel. . my file system is made from busy box and compiled with uclibc....the project is for a wireless router... please help me in implementing...
2
2

Modem driver for embedded Linux
I need to program a driver for a controller based modem. Could someone provide me with some informations and/or examples about how the software (driver and app. demo) can be designed?
1
1

Core dump basics
Hi, I need some basic help about core dumps inspection. I'm inspecting mips core dumps on PC host with a cross gdb (version 6.3). First of my problems, Linux looks like not dumping shared libraries....
1
1

mounting the pendrive in the linux pc
hi, when we connect the pen drive in the windows systems it will pop-up showing an external device is being connected.But in case of linux it is not like that.we have to mount the pen drive. how to...
5
5

YAFFS Filing system
Hello, I am looking for the answers to a few questions concerning YAFFS. I am conducting a file system study so I will need documentation to back the answers to these questions up. Can YAFFS and Can...

Linux RAM driver question
Does embedded system require RAM driver , does we select it when build kernel ? When does it load , by boot loader or system Image , where is its Linux source folder ? Why a PC Windows do not require...
2
2

RAM driver question
Does embedded system require RAM driver ? When does it load by boot loader or system Image , where is its Linux folder ? Why a PC Windows do not require RAM driver ? Thank for your teaching .

Shell Command port also used by application
On this Embest SBC2410-II that I have been working on with Linux pre-installed by Embest, there is a serial port that functions as a Shell Command port. I would like to use this port for my...
12
12

Hypertransport device registration
What is the API used to register a hypertransport device with hypertransport core ? Is it pci_register_device() too or some other HT specific one ? Thanks

ioctl call fails with unknown command
hi, when trying to do ioctl call to my driver, i keep getting an error message: unknown command fd(3). it seems that the ioctl call is not invoking my driver ioctal method because the debug message...

Subversion- svn import skips *.la *.o and *.lo -files
Hello! I'm not sure if I'm in the right newsgroup. But I'm trying to control my project, and I get problems with svn import. It is excluding some *.la *.o and *.lo -files who i want to include in my...

How do I get a relative function/object address listing from g++...
This may be a stupid question, but I am compiling for Arm9 with g++ and have a program crash with a backtrace listing. How do I get g++ to generate an object/function relative address listing? Thanks...
2
2

mimicom for embedded Linux ?
Hi Where can I get some official minicom source package for embedded ARM linux under busybox ? Thanks much
1
1