Latest threads in Embedded Linuxshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Draft paper submission deadline extended: HPCNCS-09
Draft paper submission deadline extended: HPCNCS-09 The deadline for draft paper submission at the 2009 International Conference on High Performance Computing, Networking and Communication Systems...

Module development - how to start ?
Hello all and sorry for (probably stupid) question. I need to capture data from UART, analyze them and then one of reactions is to read some internal registers in ARM and send them back to UART. The...
4
4

possible employment?
I received the following email out of the blue. I'm not interested, for multiple reasons, but I thought somebody out there might be. I have written some linux shell scripts for use with Arduino, but...

configuring flash in uboot
/*sorry for crossposting, but I would really appreciate if somebody can suggest something*/ Hi, I am configuring u-boot to my board running on atmel processor, arm926ejs core. The flash is from ST...

system or malloc issue
Hi All, We are trying to understand a system performance issue with our system. First of all, since we are working on a legacy system, Linux 2.6.11, we are not able to port Lttng to our platform. So I...

Illegal instruction on i.mx21
I am working with Virtual Cogs boards with i.mx21 processor. I use the toolchain from and compile it like the site says. It builds standalone applications good but but when it comes to building linux...

Manually Mount External USB Drive
Hi, I hope this is the right place for this question.... sorry if not! I have a NAS running Linux which is having some problems and I'm trying to save my data before doing a factory-restore. I can log...
7
7

arm-linux-insight, can't input port???
Hello, everyone! In my ubuntu 8.04, after run arm-linux-insight, and show GUI of arm- linux-insight, I can't input port?? That is "Files->Target Settings" Target: Remote/TCP =========> Hostname:...
3
3

UK Embedded Masterclass - Embedded Linux Workshop and much more
Hi, just to let you know that we are running the Embedded Masterclass again this. Thanks to all of you that supported it last year. We are re-running the Embedded Linux workshop, as we were...

Compact flash endurance diagnostics
Hello, I am using Sandisk Extreme-IV 4 GB Compact Flash card on my embedded system. The card is heavily written/erased, and so i am worried about it's health. Is there some way to make some sort of...
1
1

dmsetup seems not seeing targets
Hi, I've been trying to launch device-mapper with crypt target on Artila M501 with 2.6.14 but with no success. Kernel drivers seem to compile and install correctly, creates /dev/mapper/control, but...

Draft paper submission deadline extended: HPCNCS-09
Draft paper submission deadline extended: HPCNCS-09 The deadline for draft paper submission at the 2009 International Conference on High Performance Computing, Networking and Communication Systems...

[ANN] CodeSynthesis XSD/e 3.0.0 released
Hi, I am pleased to announce the availability of CodeSynthesis XSD/e 3.0.0. CodeSynthesis XSD/e is an open-source (GPL2 + proprietary license) XML parser/serializer generator for mobile and embedded...

Industry oriented & certified VLSI Design Training with placement assistance
Professional Development Course in VLSI & Embedded System Design from Sandeepani School of VLSI Design a division of CoreEL Technologies (I) Pvt. Ltd. (Formerly CG-Coreel). Bangalore. The program is...

Ilmaista monitorointisofta?
01.05.2008 Jää historian kirjoihin erityispäivämääränä josta alkaa ydinalan vaikeudet kasautumaan aivan erityisesti myös Suomessa. Jo siitä asti kun puollisentoista vuotta sitten Krister...