Latest threads in Embedded Linuxshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Any software to design web page for home router
I need one web page for home router, any software available to do quick time (basically I need to enter IP addr, some check-boxes to select on/off, then click on "apply"). Thanks.

Can I run web server on DHCP client to control onboard relays from anywhere within subnet
I have board with one Ethernet port, that port gets IP addr from local router, I need to control some relays on that board using web interface, can I run web server on DHCP client?. so that I can...
3
3

Control C not working (sh in initrd after PXE boot)
Hi. I boot my embedded target with PXE, using my own initrd. The init script launches a sh. Everything works fine. The only issue is that the Control C has no effect. So I have no way to kill a...
2
2

software architecture
Hi, I suppose many professional embedded sw developers read this list. Could a few people give me an idea how they document their software architecture. Using UML? I just can't get into this stupid...
2
2

Re: Pensasmustikat
T.S.10.05.2008."Lisäydinvoimaloiden rakentamisella ei ole tulevissa Euroopan ilmastotalkoissamme MITÄÄN merkitystä!"... .. Anteeksi nyt varmaan on sattunut maamme kivimmanluokan ydinlobbareillemme...

Multithreaded application behaves differently in different platforms
Hi all, I have a multithreaded application which i have run in a development board and in PC. My development board is based on a PXA270 processor that runs Linux 2.6.25 kernel and my PC is x86 with...
6
6

Kernel and ARM
Just found it. Not in the kernel source I got from is in the source from GlobalSourves/Sheeva GeorgeC
3
3

Thanks for the info
Thanks for the update, glad I'm not the only one. I looked, and no modules included in NAND, /lib/modules there, nothing under it. So If I were to recompile, and I'm no stranger to that at all, what...

MicroXwin- Smallest and fastest X windows
Hello Developers, We have a new release (1.8 ) of MicroXwin- Our high performance X windows implementation. This release includes: 1. Several bug fixes and performance improvements. 2. Keyboard and...

Issue #2 of of Opensourc3 magazine is available
Issue #2 of of Opensourc3 magazine is available Opensourc3 is a magazine dedicated to Unified and Cloud Computing using open source technologies. It is published on a monthly basis. This issue looks...

Machine check while reading DMA Status Registers
I am repeatedly seeing a machine check when reading one of the DMA Status Registers (DMASRx). Our board has an MPC8248 processor running Linux 2.6.26. We are using PCI DMA as described in section 9.13...
1
1

Sheevaplug - pure Linux geek juice!!!
Sheevaplug - pure Linux geek juice!!! ------------------------------------- Not very often you get a high end distro like Ubuntu 9.04 and a cheap embedded Linux developer system that is also capable...
15
15

Doing ls not showing exact file names
Hi I have busybox-1.9.2 in my rootfs. I have some files which have simplified chinese characters in them. Now when I type ls command to see the listing of these files, I am not able to see these...
1
1

Kernal Awareness
Hello All What is Kernal Awareness? What actually it means? Please specify a web address if possible which may explain it. Thanks in advance. Umar Waqas
1
1

best pocket sized computer?
I've been searching for a few days for something i am starting to believe does not exist. a pda sized computer that will run linux and let me customize it. The closest i have found is the open pandora...
11
11