Latest threads in Embedded Linuxshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Error with gen_initramfs_list.sh when creating initramfs_data.cpio.gz
I am getting these Two lines 112 and 113 errors when running this shell script, any idea what is wrong with this script, also I have HTML link for full script, I pointed to 2.6.x code: GEN...
1
1

MicroXwin 2.0 Release for MIPS Au12XX and x86
Hello Developers, We have a 2.0 Release of MicroXwin which includes several bug fixes and an updated XRender implementation. You can download demo for RMI's Au12xx, Au13xx at demo includes: 1....

Software Development opportunity - High Availability / Embedded / Middleware / Linux
GoAhead Software is the worldwide leader in standards-based high availability solutions. The company offers high availability middleware for carrier-grade and mission critical systems and sells its...

The UK Embedded Masterclass 2010 - 6th and 11th May Cambridge & Reading
Hi, just to let you know that we are currently organising the next UK Embedded Masterclass, Visit Workshops include 'Migrating code to an SMP platform to get x2 performance', 'an introduction to...

CFP: 2nd International Workshop on GCC Research Opportunities (GROW'10)
Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this call. **************************************************************************** CALL FOR PARTICIPATION 2nd Workshop on GCC Research Opportunities...

International Journal of Electronics, Information and Systems (IJEIS) Call for Paper
International Journal of Electronics, Information and Systems (IJEIS) Call for Paper The International Journal of Electronics, Information and Systems (IJEIS) publish original papers on all subjects...

No graphic when loading "x11-gpe-image" for AT91SAM9263
I am working on AT91SAM9263ek board.I have made bootstrap,uboot and kernel image for board.I am now trying to build rootfs(jffs2 image for nandflash) image.I have used 2 links : 1) I have followed...
2
2

Re: Scanning windows from linux
I checked Mandriva website, yeah they are providing on USB stick based linux, and since it is a full fledged linux, i think the virus scanners might be supported without much hassles ! But it is not...
8
8

Looking for PowerPC (freescale) cross compilers tool chain
I have working C code on Linux, I need to test this C code gets compiled for Power PC platform, looking for any kind of Power PC cross compiler tool chain, please let me know where can I get it.
3
3

NandFlash On Ext2
At first, thanks for Juergen Beisert's reply. We use Ext2 on NandFlash, occasionally the file might be broken. This is a big problem, cos we recorded data about cash info. Somebody give a suggestions....
1
1

We Wirte and Read frequently on filesystem
We Wirte and Read frequently on filesystem.

Everybody, which filesystem are you using on arm linux?
As Subject, We are use ext2, but there are problems somethimes.
1
1

spin locks debugging
Hello I have an old product to maintain, based on ucLinux-2.4.20, MMU-less ARM processor. Periodically the system just reboots without any diagnostic messages. I suspect spinlocks as one of sources of...
11
11

Embedded development in Spain
Hola, si estás interesado en el desarrollo de sistemas embebidos en España, puedes unirte a nosotros a través del grupo linkedin "Embedded Spain", saludos, Juan.

Booting using AutoBoot
Hello, I need to boot my linux device by using AutoBoot but I cannot find that bootloader. Is there any ressource on the internet to download it? regards, Fr=E9d=E9ric
1
1