Latest threads in Embedded Linuxshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

SP Widget software usefull for silicon power USB flash drives
Silicon Power USB Flash Drives Now Come SP Widget Featuring Norton Internet Security 2010 For more informations pls check below link: As one of the industry's leading manufacturer, Silicon Power...

MicroXwin-Smallest and Fastest X Windows
Hello Developers, We have a new release (2.1 ) of MicroXwin- Our high performance kernel based X windows release includes several bug fixes and performance improvements and demo for Ubuntu 10.04 x86...

Capacitive v resistive touch panels
Capacitive v resistive touch panels ----------------------------------- Embedded Linux with capacitive and resistive touch panels have exploded with the arrival of Android and ARM processors. But...
3
3

[ANN] Free proprietary license for CodeSynthesis XSD/e
Hi, We have introduced a free proprietary license for CodeSynthesis XSD/e[1]. The new license allows you to use the generated code to handle small XML vocabularies in proprietary (closed-source)...

create multiple SquashFS partitions
Hello I'm working on embedded platform (Broadcom's bcm5358u processor with MIPS core), where I need extra partitions for the purpose of further upgrade procedure. The filesystem used is SquashFS, so I...
8
8

Embedded Linux Learning Kit
Hi All, I have been working on embedded product for few years now, but don't have any experience with linux. I would like to learn it using real hardware (some sort of kit), main focus it to write...
3
3

ATA security issues using hdpram
Hi, I am trying to password lock an HDD using hdpram security feature set. I am able to lock the drive using hdpram, but after hard-boot the system I am not able to unlock the drive. It gives me I/O...

2.5” Portable Hard Drive Armor A80, ultra fast tra nsfer speeds
for more detail informations pls check the below link: The Armor A80 uses the royal blue color on its base frame that is commonly found in high performance sports cars; as for A80=92s performance, its...

ksoftirq consumes >80% CPU on embedded platform
Hello, we're designing SOHO router based on MIPS processor, wired up with 24-ports switch. The CPU runs NAT (configured with iptables), iptables rules, dhcp etc. it doesn't have any H/W acceleration...
2
2

send HTTP query from user application
test file
1
1

Disbale ARP in BuildRoot
Is it possible to disable/enable the ARP related commands when building a kernel using buildroot and busybox, for a non-native platform? If so, how does one go about it?

TI codec engine for linux-ompa 2.6.29 kernel
Hi, I am trying to execute a gstreamer pipeline with TIViddec2 plugin and get the following errors : I'm using the Beagleboard demo image with the 2.6.29 kernel and modules. The angstrom repos at have...

No shell from utelnetd
I have a TRENDnet TEW-635BRM router and I've found a hidden web page that allows me to enter system commands. I can see that it's running BusyBox v1.1.0 and that the Linux kernel is as follows: Linux...

switch chip driver
Hello, I have a driver for 5-port switch, representing the switch as one eth0 device from the OS perspective. I would like to make it have eth0..eth4 ports respectively, so that I could treat each...
22
22

Acme Systems Fox LX832
Hi. I am trying to flash foxserve firmaware 1.3 onto my fox LX832 board using vista and flashfox.exe without any luck. Don't know why it's not working installed winpcap and followed instructions. Get...