Panasonic AG1980 Video Feed

Hello, I am having problems with my AG1980, I found it at a thrift store in perfect working order (around start of 2023) and its been in my basement for a little while, I powered it back on, cleaning the heads and sensor, but the picture is very dark with TBC on (my go-to with 80s tapes) and without TBC the picture is still very dark compared to my other Panasonic PV-4651. And whenever I play a pre-recorded tape the screen is unbearable

read more and respond »

Posted 10 months ago by archiverfprvhs in Electronics Repair

Report misuse

Image for Panasonic AG1980 Video Feed