Power mains question: wire gauge

looking on the internet I see lots of installations with what appears to be very fine PEX tubing.

--
?? 100% natural

Jasen Betts

Just to be sure, I pulled out an ohm meter to check it and yup, you're right, PEX has a *lot* more resistance than copper.

Rick

Reply to
rickman

There are NO straight runs, either. Anyway, from my experience, it sucks for water distribution. I'm not all that happy with the PVC I have now, either. Copper is so easy...

Reply to
krw

;-)

Reply to