hum

=_NextPart_000_0034_01C46D21.5D6205F0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="windows-1255" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi,

I've build the riaa preamp from here:

and the dual power supply that feeds it from here:
(I've used 7809 and 7909 instead of the 15v regulators)

If I feed the preamp with two 9v batteries, all is ok. However, using the above power supply there's a strong hum noise.

Anyone can help ?

Thanks!

Reply to
Marius Kaizerman

=_NextPart_000_016D_01C46D75.D78734A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="windows-1255" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi,

I've build the riaa preamp from here:

and the dual power supply that feeds it from here:
(I've used 7809 and 7909 instead of the 15v regulators)

If I feed the preamp with two 9v batteries, all is ok. However, using the above power supply there's a strong hum noise.

Anyone can help ?

Thanks!

Reply to
Marius Kaizerman

I read in sci.electronics.design that Marius Kaizerman wrote (in ) about 'hum', on Mon, 19 Jul 2004:

See my other reply. Have you taught it the words, though? (;-)

John Woodgate