frequencys with audio amps

Hi all,

Does anyone know how to work out a very basic audio filter, I wish to add a very basic tone control to a amplifier, though I want the tone to adjust form say 1khz and have attenuation of maybe 20%, at 2khz have 40% and 3khz

20%, this would give a nice rool up and down around those frquencies, im thinking a simple capacitor and resistor might do the trick and limit around that frequency range ? Or should I look into building a modified tone control circuit ?

Thanks, Chris

Reply to
exxos