Do Wiggle Stick Meters Wear Out?

On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 08:46:59 -0500, Chuck Harris Gave us:

Uhhh... Leave them the f*ck alone, because they didn't do anything.

Likely, it was me. Duh.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 09:41:37 -0500, Chuck Harris Gave us:

No. Modern slang.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 09:42:47 -0500, Chuck Harris Gave us:

That is what I said, you top posting dork. See now how your top post has messed up the flow of this sub-thread? NOW, you have to look DOWN below my response to see that I said "those rail caps take it full bore for some time..."

What part of "that is inrush" do you not understand?

I didn't need the primer, and if you intent to inform ALL of usenet, your response shouldn't have been some passing comment at the top of what YOU call a reply. If your intent is to inform ALL of Usenet, your reply SHOULD appear UNDER what you are replying to!

THAT WAY, you have instructed, not merely made a peanut gallery comment!

THAT IS WHY TOP POSTING IS BAD.

THESE ARE ARCHIVES, NOT CHAT BOARDS!

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 03:55:48 GMT, "Tom Del Rosso" Gave us:

You said that the last time, RETARD BOY!

Your lame ass needs to fire up those three brain cells and actually do it!

Actually, just take a leap off of a tall bridge. That will cure any retarded twit problems, and you certainly have some...

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 02:35:53 -0800, "Ed Price" Gave us:

Maybe you could provide more to these groups than peanut gallery commentary.

Reply to
DarkMatter

message

Maybe, although it's not my job to fix your mind. I thought the fat bytestard loved peanuts?

Ed

Reply to
Ed Price

--
If you took your own advice that would cure the 'retarded twit' problem
for _all_ of us!^)

On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 14:35:13 -0600, John Fields Gave us:

Said the retarded, puppy dog troll.

Reply to
DarkMatter

Man, it's been too many years since those classes! At first blush, it does look like the current increases linearly, but that's just because you're looking at a small portion of that e^-t time constant graph, right?

And I should be chastized for missing that misspelling. Shame on me! :-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

I've more or less solved the bottom-feede^H^H^H^H^Hposter problem. If I don't see any kind of new information in the first screen, such that it's just a repeat of what's gone before, with its little pyramids of angle brackets ad nauseam, I just skip it and move on.

Saves wear and tear on the killfile, too. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Nope,

Current rises linearly in a *perfect* inductor when you apply a constant voltage source.

and,

Voltage rises linearly in a *perfect* capacitor when you apply a constant current source.

-Chuck Harris

Rich Grise wrote:

Reply to
Chuck Harris

No, it's just that I was thinking of series circuits (with almost anything in series with the inductor) and I misread the part where a constant voltage source was specified.

Yeah! tsk...tsk

--
-Reply in group, but if emailing add 2 more zeros-
-and remove the obvious-