AWA tv problem - ok now!?

hi further to previous posts,tv is now working ok. Following my previous post earlier this morning the tv is now working ok. About 3hrs later for no particular reason I turned it on again and hey presto it's working ok and still is - so far! Don't understand why it's so unpredictable?Almost not game to turn it off now incase..... Any suggestions as to why this is happening? I posted same info to tv repair group and just got sarcastic responses in return - losers!!:( Hopefully no further updates on my ''tv drama''! - sorry couldn't resist the pun! cheers....

Reply to
john191158

I spoke too soon.The damn thing went again the following day!

Reply to
john191158