About the Radio-Shack (Tandy) 22-175b multimeter

I guess you didn't get it. If you did like I say using a connector board combination to get rid of the leads, measuring should be no problem. As long as the .1 nF is constant. It seems your display goes to .001 nF like my Fluke 189.

greg

Reply to
GregS

Hello

I just found a Metex DMM with capacimeter foction and a zero buton, so I can do a zero with any lead I would use or wen I use the socket. It's work since I did measured a 15 pf capacitor with 5 % precision.

Thank all

Bye Gaetan

GregS ( snipped-for-privacy@zekfrivolous.com) writes:

Reply to
Gaetan Mailloux

Another cheap meter I guess. I actually bought one from Jameco over 15 years ago. It claimed very good accuracy. Mine has worked well, and mine has a analog front panel adjustment screw and there are no leads for the capacitor input. There is a front panel socket area for different sized caps. I never had any problem with this meter.

I just looked at it again since I have mostly been using the Fluke.

greg

Reply to
GregS