Latest threads in General Electronicsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Help Designing Light Airplane to Camcorder Adapter
Hi, I'd like to use a camcorder in a light airplane, but I'd like the audio to come from the aircraft intercom system (which carries both radio traffic and crew conversations). A typical light...
3
3

Am transmitter - vlsi project
Hi, I need to design an AM transmitter as a vlsi project (it needs to be located on smart dust later on). Does anyone have any good suggestions were to start from? I am familiar with vlsi, but don't...
9
9

Glass fuse question
I have a domestic DVD recorder that's suddenly stopped working (no longer under warranty / guarantee). So I did the normal thing - check / replace the fuse on the plug - which appears fine, as it...
3
3

wireless button question
Hello, I was wondering if anyone in here might know how I might be able to control an analog switch with a wireless button? I would like to control a 4066 analog switch wirelessly. I'm looking for...
1
1

wireless button project
Hello, I was wondering if anyone in here might know how I might be able to control an analog switch with a wireless button? I would like to control a 4066 analog switch wirelessly. I'm looking for...
19
19

D-sub cables without screws
I'm looking for 9-pin D-sub cables without screws (like on old cheap mice and console yoysticks). All the D-Sub cables I find have screws. I need them for a device which was designed for cables...
1
1

convert audia tapes to CD's
Hi, I hope to find some help here.. How can I convert audio tapes to CD's?? Thank You!!!
4
4

Integrated powerline modem
Hi, I am looking for both an integrated (IC) powerline modem and an integrated comunication "error controller". I need the second device because I've heard someone saying about the powerline which it...

practical supercapacitor?
Hi folks, I want to put a supercapacitor to use, preferably as follows. I want to charge it in my house, then take it outside for use in my work shed, either to drive a 12 volt device or to drive an...
22
22

control strobe with midi
I've been looking around without success for a gadget that will control a strobe by midi signal. Perhaps there's nothing available, or maybe I've missed it. Using google I've seen the multifunction...
2
2

AT Miditower - LED MHz Display
Hi NG I am restoring an older PC-AT Case. TASK TK-370 Mini Tower, exactly. There are three jumper-like connectors on the tiny PCB (with a back-up battery) where the LED-Display is assembled. On one is...
8
8

Re: Ma Bell is coming back and, boy, is she pissed!
Search for "legacy-free" motherboards and you'll find quite a few PC-type motherboards without the traditional PC ports on 'em. Interestingly, the ones I found just now were almost all fairly old ---...
4
4

Internet remote monitoring/switching
Anyone out there have any tips for switching devices that can be controlled over the internet? I need to remotely detect via the internet when my heating boiler (Munchkin propane boiler) goes into...
13
13

USB question
Hi all, I want to control a breadboard-based circuit via USB, but I am wondering about the prospects for doing that. 1. Where do I find USB devices will give me digital outputs, e.g. 8 lines and a few...
2
2

I am in search of
I am in search of someone who can make me a ciruit board, contact me at If you can help me.
3
3