Latest threads in General Electronicsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

i want a electronics
i want electro magnetic spectrum
2
2

The EM wave
All energy signatures are results of the EM wave ,including gravity. The photon is conprised of 4 basic particals, 2 electrons and 2 positrons. lined up +-+- like a bar magnet, the hertz of the EM...
2
2

light
Hi, i recently saw a LED flashlight (mag lite) format with an extremely high intensity light. Does anyone know where i can get one or how to make one? Thanks
1
1

PIC/Linux
Suppose I want to learn to use a PIC and only have a PC running RH7.1 Linux. In particular, I don't have a PIC development board. I hesitate to get anything until I know exactly what I need and how...
16
16

Re: terrarium heat cable
I posted a source for heating cable to !

kalirel electric heating
Has anybody ever heard of "Kalirel" electric heating before? It is mean't to be more efficient than Night Store Heating ( not difficult!) with a lot more versitility so you actually have heat when you...
2
2

Advice on a Motor Application
I'm looking for some advice on a motor application. To keep it simple, I'll use the following description. I have a 20 lb weight that I want to raise and lower according to a time schedule. When the...
10
10

Digital, or analog?
It seems to me important to agree on criteria for deciding whether a particular circuit or signal is digital or analog One criterion is intended use; there seems to be general agreement about that, so...
65
65

Caller ID and call filtering
Despite being registered with telephone preference services we still get a lot of silent and marketing calls. I'm looking for a box of tricke of some software to help... What I'd like to do is...
7
7

EPROM eraser- light on indicator?
Is there a safe way to tell if the EPROM bulb (emits UV-C ray) is on? Since it's not safe to look at the bulb, I need to know if the bulb is on or if it's burned out while erasing EPROMs. So is there...
3
3

how to control lan network?
how to control and monitor the whole lan network from only one linux server. please suggest the open software for network monitor.
1
1

Battery charger: 50Hz to 60Hz?
Hi Everyone, I have a 4-battery charger, for AA and AAA batteries, made by Energizer with specs: 220-240V, 50Hz, 7 Watt. What would happen to it or the batteries, if I used it on a 230V 60Hz supply?...

Battery charger - 50 Hz at 60 Hz
Hi Experts I have an Energizer 4-unit AA or AAA battery charger that was designed for 220-240V 50 Hz, 7 watts. What would happen if I used it on 230V 60 Hz? TIA RF
13
13

mystery fan switch wiring
I can't figure this out. Four position, 4 wire switch. Power wire(white) goes directly to the switch and also goes directly into the motor. Common (black) goes directly to the switch, nowhere else....
9
9

How can digital be more spectrum efficient than analog ?
It's common knowledge that digital technology gives more telephone [4 Khz wide] channels than analog technology - for the same spectrum width. This even with the steep-sided filters and SSB...
161
161