Latest threads in General Electronicsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Need a relay recommendation
I need a recommendation for a relay. My timer outputs +5vdc for 30ms when the timer goes off. I need a relay that will switch a 12vdc circuit on during the 30 ms output. The amount of current in the...
17
17

Dropping resistor
I just bought a pr. of amplified speakers,{small} only 30 wattr rms.I am putting these on my bike which is 12dc. The power supply that comes with then is 120vac down to 9vac.I took 1 speaker apart and...
6
6

Can anyone assist?
Hi chaps, hope someone here can help me either design a unit or build one for me. i have mains powered interlinked smoke detectors in my flat and an key fob operated access control unit on my front...
8
8

How can I secure my house.
I have been trying to secure my house and have not been sucessful. I have tried all the locks on the market with no luck. I finally tought of something on my own. I took a piece of paper (wippie)...
4
4

Tips on routing this high density/high current board? I'm stuck - any ideas?
I am building a display consisting of a series of seven 5x7 LED dot matrix displays, butted up against one another. The displays are of the 0.7" variety (about as small as they come). I will be...
18
18

rf bandpass filters 2.4GHz
Hi all, I am transmitting in channel 3 of 802.11b, centered at 2.422Ghz. Details aside, let me just say that it is very important for my application that I sharpen up the spectral mask beyond that of...
7
7

future of lcd monitor
what is future of lcd monitor? are you know about it information?
6
6

Re: Today, I had the misfortune
The last time I visited a Morrisons they stocked a pretty decent selection of malts. No need to go to the highlands for that..... Meindert
46
46

DVD/VCR combo - universal remote programming
I have a Phillips DVD/VCR combo which I lost the remote control. I was able to program a universal remote to on/off its power. The remote then can operate the forward/reverse features of the VCR ONLY....
3
3

vacuum insulated electric kettles ?
With all the push towards lower power consumption in home appliances, like new standards for standby power consumption of televisions and DVD players, why hasn't anyone bothered trying to put some...
5
5

Teac X-7R capstan stalling
I just replaced the belt with a PRB generic. Now about half the time I have to nudge the flywheels to get the capstans going.Happens in both directions. I cleaned and lubed the flywheels and checked...
1
1

TFT-LCD Display Solution
We provide TFT-LCD display solution, please visit for details

Which tube is this?
I have two of these tubes: The information I can read from the tube is: Tungsram ? 25/800 4V ? 800 Oscillator Can anybody help with the correct identity the tube? Peter
11
11

Looking for a part (again)
Well, it worked last time, so here goes... Looking for a 1K linear taper pot with SPST switch and bayonett style contacts (for the pot part, of course), for mounting onto a PC board. Seems everyone I...
4
4

home based job
All energy signatures are results of the EM wave ,including gravity. The photon is conprised of 4 basic particals, 2 electrons and 2 positrons. lined up +-+- like a bar magnet, the hertz of the EM...