Latest threads in General Electronicsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Building Coaxial transmission line on PCB?
On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 14:17:50 GMT, Fred Bloggs Gave us: Semi-rigid is the term, and if it is in coax, it doesn't need to be IN the PCB from point to point. I wish you guys would stop cross posting all...
2
2

Your Valentine will be waiting
Don't forget to send flowers and gifts for your loved ones. visit They have great deals.

Labeling Wire with the Brothers PT-1400 TZ Labeler
I was just in our local electrical store searching for outlet boxes and the like. I noticed an interesting (Dymo) label machine for sale at the front desk. Didn't ask the price, but it looked...
5
5

Current Switch
I am looking for a design/schematic for a 'current switch' A device like a clamp am meter that I can put round a cable (carrying 240v 50Hz mains) and operate a switch/relay/triac etc. when current...
2
2

Hot melt glue experiment
I'm quite keen on using hot melt glue for sticking and encapsulating electronic things and thought I would do an experiment. I took a 10M metal film resistor, cut the leads short and soldered a bit of...
2
2

DVI COMPONENT HELP
I need to get a component cable to go into a DVi port. The device needs to be able to support HD signals, any suggestions, a convertor, switcher, adaptor. It would also be nice if it was availiable...

Micro-Cap 9 was released
Micro-Cap 9 was released Hello, Happy news In January of 2007, Micro-Cap 9 was released. The release soft : User manuals: Regards Jac.

Transformer
480 (delta) -to- 208 (wye) transformer being used for step-up purpose (rather than step-down). Is it mandatory to use neutral in the wye hook-up? Grounding is provided by same-size conductors as the...
9
9

Datasheet help 9319DC
Hi, I am looking for a datasheet on the fairchild 9319DC. All I can find on the web is the spec telling me it is a 10 bit counter. Thanks Will
1
1

Mobile Phones weight more when Charged
Do mobile phones wegh more when charged for some reason? Mine always feel heavier? THanks, Phil
11
11

Power Electronics
Does anyone has the pspice model of the UC3854 PFC controller, if yo have it please send it to the following e-mail addres -------------= Posted from =------------ ---= Fast & Free Web Portal to...

IC Power source / sink limits
Hi, I'm a software developer dabbling in hardware for the first time, building a device controlled by a PIC microcontroller, specifically a 16F914: This IC is described as "high power, suitable for...
5
5

What is the smallest voltmeter?
I'm looking for the very smallest -- panel mount -- LCD voltmeter. My Google searches have been dissapointing. The smallest I could find is about 2" wide. This will be part of a 12V bicycle light...
9
9

high range fn transmitter
i am a student of EEE. I WANT TO KNOW HOW FM RADIO TRANSMITTER WORK?
6
6

what's the 3rd conductor for on Dell laptop P/S?
Hi, I want to be able to run my Dell Inspiron 600m using a custom-made external 18V battery pack at next year's Burning Man. And I can do this, but the internal battery will not charge from it without...
8
8