Latest threads in General Electronicsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

help with simple interface circuit
I have the following scenario. I have to do an automated blinds installation. The control circuit for the blinds consists of the following: A microcontroller which switches on two relays for up and...
2
2

SolderSmoke -- A Podcast for You
SolderSmoke! A SHOW FOR ELECTRONICS HOMEBREWERS! Listen at: SolderSmoke #51 March 25, 2007 March 25, 2007 -- Moj's e-music. -- AmateurLogicTV#12. -- PiccoZ Helo. -- WA7MLH's site. -- 1.6 Mhz IF as a...

looking for manual for Bugtrap 8000
Does anyone know where an online copy of the manual for a Bugtrap Dynamic Ram Tester Model 8000 is? If anyone has this and would be willing to scan or copy, it would be much appreciated. Of course if...

WANTED TO BUY-"RCA Sound" large cassette player-stereo model
If anyone has an RCA SOUND large cassette cartridge player, from 1950-60's era, I'm interested in buying one- stereo output with tubes preferred, but will also consider solid state/mono machines and...
3
3

Re: Redone FAQ, comments please (was Re: 7 seg LED display pin-out)
good stuff! You appear to be misspelling Polish and misusing the term "reverse Polish" I believe ther term you want is "heirachial" or "bass-ackwards" one way is to serch on (but often it'll find an...

led display
would like to make multilanguage LED wall to display multicolor logo, slides,news etc., anybody having idea get in touch

Old Databooks worth anything?
Going through my garage, I found a stash of old data books from the 80's and 90's: Burr Brown, TI, National, and others. Considering most of these can be gotten on CDs today, are these old paper books...
12
12

DCF Time - Frankfurt/Rugby
Recently I bought a "radio controlled" clock, only to find when I got it home that it picks up the Frankfurt transmitter and not the Rugby one - so its useless in the UK! Is it likely to be possible...
10
10

Help with SpeakEZ VCR (for the handicapped)
My elderly neighbor has a SpeakEZ VCR and has not used it for some time. He can't find the users manual. Can anyone tell me how it works? Apparently, one speaks to it.
2
2

Proper safety precautions for permanent transformer-radio combo?
I have installed a car stereo in my house (don't ask why, its complicated) using a transformer. The transformer is a basic radio shack transformer with two poles, and I used alligator clips to attach...

High Voltage OP AMP needed
Hi, Im looking for an OPAMP which can deliver +/- 60 V (120 V nom) or more in the 1 kHz range. No significant current throughput is needed. Does anyone know of a manufacturer? The best I can find at...
12
12

Reusable Electrical Connector between Electronics Package and Flexible Sensor Substrate
Dear all, I was wondering if any of you knows about commercial connectivity solutions that enables to make an electric connection between an electronics package and a flexprint. The requirements are:...

Solar Arrays and Subpumps
A museum I help with recently installed a solar array, 3x4'?. They attached a inexpensive small subpump to it to pump water from a pond up about 18" and then let it pour out in a waterfall fashion....
9
9

Drop down word list
I have MSN explorer. When I do a Google or MSN search the word is added to a drop down list. How can I clear that list and prevent the words from being added to it? If I use the Windows Internet...
1
1

PROM Programming
Any chance someone might know a person or company able to check/program/reprogram (if it already has a program in it) - a TBP18SA030N PROM? IF so, how much? Thanks,
5
5