Latest threads in General Electronicsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Top Quality RF Connectors, Adapters, Cable Assemblies & More
Please visit
1
1

two rays of different wavelength will generate the same electric current ?
Hi, I have 2 different light rays which have different wavelengths (for instance one is red and the other is green). I'm sending these rays to 2 photodiodes. Is the electric current generated by those...
3
3

Flashlight Bulbs
This weekend we experienced a power failure, and the bulb on my conventional 2 D cell flashlight burned out. Fortunately I had a spare PR-2 on hand. For a replacement I went to my local hardware...
15
15

video senders
I have been trying to set up a video sender, with the receiver unit connected to an LCD tv. The audio signal works fine but the picture strobes. The unit I have been trying is a scart plug module,...
3
3

Top Nokia Phones
Top Nokia cell phones available at Check out our website.... Visit our website:

powersupply pinouts
hey i have a ps-5551-02 powersupply that i am trying to find the pinouts for does anyone have a place i can start or happent to have the service manual for the unit thanks

nordictrac cx990 ellyptical wiring
nordictrac cx990 ellyptical wiring , I am attempting to repair this unit but the 5pin relay at the incline motor has wiring problems, I need a pic or a good schematic of the area to guide me as I have...

Will I burn out this device?
My Garmin GPS runs either on six AA batteries or a plug-in to a car's cigarette lighter. Rather than running down the NiMHs, I'd like to work with the GPS at home using an independent power supply. I...
6
6

Replacing a headphone cord antenna with with an external one: how to do it?
I have a portable radio that uses the headphone cord as the antenna. The radio's reception is very sensitive to movement of the headphone cord. I want to build a plug-in device so that a telescopic...
3
3

Charging a NiCd battery pack
I have a NiCd battery. The charger that came with it seems to have given up the ghost (died) and I need to charge this battery. This battery a 14.4v battery pack and I am told by the manufacturer that...
12
12

How drive LEDs for RS232 input 3v to 30v + and -
Is it practical to put together a circuit that would show either a green or a red LEDs for each of eight inputs which are between -30V and +30V. I only know the basics of a bipolar transistor-based...
13
13

New technologies in F1
If you are interrested for new technologies in F1 please visit:

need participants for an international study
Hi all, I'm conducting an international study on individuals' attitudes towards how computers should be used at work and views on how responsible employers should be when it comes to protecting our...
3
3

newbie: duplicating oscilloscope image on a TV
is this possible? I have a scopex 14D-15 and I was hoping to be able to capture the oscilloscopes image and record it using a PC capture card. Obviously the first step is finding a video output on the...
3
3

MotorSolve Sneak Peak at EME 2006
MotorSolve ( the forthcoming electric motor design software from Infolytica Corporation, will make it's first appearance at a special sneak peak demo to be held during the Electrical Manufacturing...
2
2