Latest threads in General Electronicsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Voltage reduction
Hi, I have had a watercooled PC for a couple of years now, it's quiet but could be made quieter by reducing the speed of the pump, which has always been the loudest part of the setup. I'm looking for...
9
9

Tesla created a weapon called a death ray!
I'm interested in any information on the invention. I have read several articles about him and they say that his work was stolen after his death. I'm wondering if any one developed this weapon? I have...
18
18

Top Motorola KRZR K1
Top Motorola KRZR K1 Color: Cosmic Blue For Only: $439.99 Motorola KRZR K1 Features: Display/Camera Features: Main display type TFT/TFD 176 x 220 pixels with 262,144 (18-bit) colors Second external...

Electric miniscooter charinging from 12v motorhome alternator?
I don't know if this is the best group, if not please let me know appropriate group to post to. I'd like to get two of the entry-level miniscooters for doing shortrange 'grocery' runs and keep them in...
12
12

internet accelarator
Hi: I came across your yahoo group. I would like to introduce to you a revolutionary product JetBrowse web accelerator ( ) This software increases your existing Internet connection speeds by more than...
1
1

Camera tally lights
Hi can anybody point me in a direction to find a simple tally light circuit for a bit of filming i have to do. I would like to send the control signal down the video cable. Any thoughts Andy
1
1

QED2000 Help
Hi, I'm looking for the two QED's accessory files: qed_filt.c qed_cgen.h Can you help me? Thanks, Roberto

wSHDCOM - Version 0.6
Hi.. I suppose this piece of software will be interesting to the most readers of this group. ==================================================== wSHDCOM - Version 0.6 wSHDCOM is a program for...

Vgear MobiDTV USB DVB-T receiver
If anyone is thinking of buying one of these, the silly table top antenna gets 0 channels, plugging it into a boosted rooftop antennae gives full signal strength indication but about half the channels...
1
1

replace battery with AC adapter
I have a device that takes 4 C batteries to run. Is their something that I can buy or build to power this with just a standard home outlet so I don't eat through so many batteries. Thanks
4
4

Re: Info on PCB potting/encapsulation?
Where are you... Here is a link to a product at a site in Australia that is competatively priced, but may be too much for your needs. You can pour out and only mix up what you need, however, once...

Electronic software
MiscEl is a program to do many different electronic calculations and a few non-electronic calculations too. Some of the calculations it can do is: -- Charge curve: Capacitor/inductor charge/discharge...

Electrical experiment...
Hello. I was wondering weather or not electrical current could flow through a frozen solid. I know that it will flow through water, but what about ice? Can someone experiment with this and...
11
11

Small low-cost embedded board for a model airplane
Hello Electronics Experts, For a real-time signal monitoring and logging application, I am loking a small, low power and light weight microcontroller board. This board will be carried on a remotely...
3
3

BEST IPODS
Top IPODS available at New and Unlocked GSM Cell Phones and Cell Phone Accessories, Digital Cameras, Ipods and more available at Visit our website phonefactory.biz
5
5