Suppressing extra XST messages

Hi all, I tried the solution mentioned in Answer Record 19789 to prevent XST from flooding the report with messages of the form "Set user-defined property "BEL = FFX" for instance in unit (ie, setting the environment variable XIL_XST_HIDEMESSAGES to hdl_level). However, I still get the messages and a report over 3500 lines long. Can someone help? Thanks. -Jim

Reply to
Jim George