[Q] Xilinx Webpack warning message "Cannot apply TIMESPEC TS_WR_CPLD"

Dear all,

I am using Syplify8.5 and Xilinx Webpack 9.1 to implement a CPLD XC95144XL, Verilog simulation showed everything fine, but P&R showed a warning message as follows

Cannot apply TIMESPEC TS_WR =PERIOD:WR_CPLD:50.000nS:HIGH:25.000nS

WR is simply an input clock used to latch another signal, such as

always @(posedge WR) begin Ext_Data_Latched

Reply to
heliboy2003

BTW, I tried using XC95144XV and XC95288, both do not show this warning. So can I just assume this warning can be ignored for XC95144XL?

On 2=A4=EB28=A4=E9, =A4W=A4=C88=AE=C954=A4=C0, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.tw wro= te:

Reply to
heliboy2003