Is it possible to use MachXO2 Demo board to program an external FPGA?

I use the MachXO2?-1200ZE Breakout Board. I noticed that independent programmers for the FPGA (LCMXO2-1200ZE) are expensive.

Is it possible to bridge wires from the Demo board to an external board to program chip on that board. Instructions? Where is this mentioned in the documentation. The schematic diagram is quite unclear.

Reply to
LM