fpga_editor and fvwm

Hi, i'm trying to start Xilinx fpga_editor on my Debian/Sarge machine. It shows the program window for some milliseconds. After that, the windows disappears and nothing happens any more. Until now, i found out that this problem exists in fvwm (my default window-manger) but not in KDE (same machine, same login-manager).

Do you have any suggestions what i could do, to run fpga_editor with fvwm? Currently I use ISE 7.1.02i but ISE 6.3 did have the same problems.

best regards Felix

--
"Let's face it.  The FPGA companies are really software
companies that happen to have very expensive dongles"