Can an FPGA be operated reliably in a car wheel?

Is it the tire pressure you are going to meassure? In that case there are indirect ways of doing that:

You don't need any sensors in the wheel, and thus no FPGA in, or communication with, the wheel either...

/Johan

Mart>

Johan Bernspång, xjohbex@xfoix.se
Research engineer

Swedish Defense Research Agency - FOI
Division of Command & Control Systems
Department of Electronic Warfare Systems

www.foi.se

Please remove the x's in the email address if
replying to me personally.
Johan Bernspång

Of course, if you've got those run-on-flat tyres maybe you don't care about the pressures?

:-) Cheers, Syms.

Reply to
Symon

Sounds more like time for a good FPGA accellerated computer model :)

Reply to
fpga_toys

That might be the ultimate solution.. =D

/Johan

--

----------------------------------------------- Johan Bernspång, snipped-for-privacy@xfoix.se Research engineer

Swedish Defence Research Agency - FOI Division of Command & Control Systems Department of Electronic Warfare Systems