Amplify under Windows server 2003

I would like to use Amplify v3.2 under Windows server 2003 with or without program compatibility mode.

Amplify starts well but cannot reach the license feature. (I used floating license definition with the SYNPLICITY_LICENSE_FILE variable).

The same program works well under windows 2000 or XP.

PS : Synplicity v7.3.3 is full ok under windows server 2003 with the same license definition.

Thanks for your help

Patrick Pangaud

Reply to
Patrick Pangaud