Subject Author Posted Replies

C to FPGA
An interesting video: C to FPGA Compilation and Domain-Specific Computing v=TNF8EhKDM1c A tool stack taking C and C variants to FPGA, along with some findings on different approaches, and at different...
6
6

Sharing a single Lookup Table
I am implementing the gamma correction LUT as in if I want to share a single combinatorial lookup table with multiple input, it is not possible, right ? because in this case, the lookup table would...
1
1

learning verilog
Hi all, I am currently learning VHDL step by step, but I noticed there are also quite a lot of projects written in verilog. So, for somebody who knows the basis, what would be best? - First get a very...
7
7

HW-130 Adapters
Bump. Still looking for these adapters. Please contact me if you have any. Thanks. > My project needs to program a Xilinx XC7336 44PLCC. > > I have the software now and the HW-130 programming unit. >...

requirement for PC for VHDL design
Hi all, I am thinking to buy a new PC (laptop, ubuntu). One of the things I want to do more in the future is FPGA design. I currently do very simple projects and I notice that with the 4 GB of RAM I...
27
27

Lattice JED File Formats and Device Type ID Code
I have a .jed file for a design in an XP device. These devices have gone EOL and I am trying to extend my options. The .jed file is for a C type device, specifically the LFXP3C-3TQFP100. I need to...
3
3

iCE40: I/O toggle rate, hard numbers needed
Hi all. Can someone please make my life easier by solving a dilemma? How many signal transitions per second can iCE40's I/O handle? HX devices. The datasheet has a table called "Maximum sysIO Buffer...
1
1

Ob Screen Display from video coming from OV7670
Dear All Could someone explain me how to make rectangle or/and text on video coming from camera. OSD for video I use Hamsterworks's and Anton's projects and they works separately, but how to add them...
3
3

Looking for Xilinx HW-130/HW-120 Adapters
Bump. Still looking for these adapters. Please contact me if you have any. Thanks. > My project needs to program a Xilinx XC7336 44PLCC. > > I have the software now and the HW-130 programming unit. >...

eliminating a DDS
I have a design that will use a DDS synthesizer to generate an internal trigger rate for a pulse generator. The chip will be a ZYNQ 7020. The required upper frequency limit is maybe 20 MHz. The FPGA...
30
30

Minimal-operation shift-and-add (or subtract)
There's a method that I know, but can't remember the name. And now I want to tell someone to Google for it. It basically starts with the notion of multiplying by shift-and-add, but uses the fact that...
20
20

Altera USB Blaster clone driver for STM32F1xx
Does anyone have the drivers for Windows 10 64 bit use of the STM32F1xx bas ed USB Blaster clones? They are readily available, inexpensive and the STM3 2 Cortex CPU should have plenty of performance...
2
2

Zero Address CPU logic
>> Nothing Fancy, that is why in my earlier post I mentioned that I don't >> have a lot of experience. I been working a 32 bit stack based CPU, but >> it's a work in progress, I'm still sorting it...
3
3

Need help finding Synario Futurenet 6.10
Anyone know where I can find this vintage software? I am looking for the verion 6.10 free with dongle not required. I think Synario was the one to release the free version. Used to be at the ftp site...
2
2

Help me choose an FPGA to design network protocols
Hi all, I have over a decade of experience in hardware design, but almost all of it is in ASIC. I had done some FPGA projects in school, but nothing after tha t. So after all these years, I want to...
22
22