Subject Author Posted Replies

ANN: Amontec JTAGkey programs XC4VLX25 at 2.8s
ON NEXT MONDAY : 17-JUNE-2006 Amontec will provide the ?how-to? program via a XILINX VIRTEX XC4VLX25 7.9Mbits bit stream) at 2.8 seconds using the Amontec JTAGkey ! On next Monday, your Amontec JTAG...
29
29

how to speed up the write to the off chip ram
Hi, I have a core which generates 400+ parallel outputs per once. Each output can take only 3 possible values only: A,B,C [they can be coded in binary using only 2 bits]. I am looking to write these...

Virtex 4 Config
Hi Could someone just confirm for me that I can connect the config block t 3.3V in a Virtex 4 device. I have checked the data sheet and it seems t indicate this. I just want to check as I have been...
4
4

Newbie questions: Can I do this PLL all digitally in a FPGA? 8Khz clock locked on a 100hz pulse
Can I do this all in a FPGA? I would like to sync to an incoming pulse (its actually going to be a register write) that I will receive at approx 100hz, and generate a 8Khz output clock. This will be a...
5
5

Frogger and Scramble released
Pleased to announce the release of Frogger and Scramble (with source code) at Enjoy....
2
2

programming virtex2 FPGA
I have generated a .bit file and try to program xc2v3000 FPGA but through impact gives a message that checking done pin.............done pin do not high , program terminated. so i verify operation in...
4
4

KCAsm beta
Hello group. As some of you requested it, I have updated the KCAsm pico/pacoblaze assembler. The new version supports register aliases (really implemented as aliases for any kind of assembler...

Virtex 5 static and dynamic (re)configuration
Hi, Could someone explain me briefly which is the basic difference between static configuration and dynamic reconfiguration in Virtex5 ? Assuming I have to deal with the biggest Virtex5 device...
1
1

Stolen Spartan 3E-1600 Development Board
My apologies to those who'd consider this spam, but my house in Milpitas, CA was burglarized and among the less mainstream objects stolen were a Tektronix THS730 oscilloscope and a Digilent Spartan...
4
4

Virtex-4 pre-configuration pull-ups
I can't seem to find any data on the value of the "weak" pull-ups on the IO pins during configuration if the HSWAPEN pin is configured to give them. Does anyone know approximately what value the pull...
5
5

XIlinx tools question - how to quickly identify unconstrained paths
I trying to integrate an IP block from a client and it has a ton of clock crossing, most of which are probably OK. Up to now, I've run the Xilinx tools in an iterative mode - set constraints, run...
4
4

Programming Question
S/w used : Xilinx WebPack Chip : Spartan - XC2S200PQ208C I have configured a bus as a bi-direction by declaring it as 'inout' However on synthesizing the verilog files, the constraints editor shows...
3
3

TDM stream multiplex/demultiplex
Would anyone know if there is a core out there that can multiplex 4 2.048MHz TDM streams onto 1 8.192MHz stream? (and inverse). I'm having a hard time trying to write it on my own since I'm not that...

xilinx spartan3e kit ddr sdram
Hi all, is there any open source DDR SDRAM controller IP available (VHDL) for the DDR SDRAM on this kit ?
2
2

Apart from IEEE, is there some another journals for publishing an FPGA article?
Hi, I would like to know if someone could recommend me some journal for publishing my article about FPGA.
2
2