Subject Author Posted Replies

Xilinx System Generator Error!
Hi, I am trying to port my VHDL design code into System Generator "Black Box" with some I/O Buffer instatiated, which is LVDS pad. Where I run through a compilation, the following error appeared:...

overloading ' operators in VHDL
Hello, I know that it is possible to overload operators like 'and', 'or', '+',... by using a function with the name "and", "or", "+",... . Is it also possible to overload the attribute operators like:...
2
2

Opening for Senior Level Design Test Engineer
Hi Friends We are having urgent requirement for Senior Level Design Test Engineer for our client in Bangalore. Job Location: Bangalore. POSITION SUMMARY: We are seeking a talented senior level Design...

Urgent requirement for Sr.Engineer (Verification)
Hi Friends We are having urgent requirement for Sr.Engineer (Verification) for our client in Bangalore. Job Location: Bangalore. Senior Engineer (Verification) =B7 Minimum 4 years experience spanning...

Excellent Opening For ASIC Design Engineer !!!!!
Hi Friends We are having urgent requirement for Sr. Asic Design Engineer for our client in Bangalore. Job Location: Bangalore. Mandatory Skills: =B7 Minimum 4 years experience spanning all aspects of...

Xilinx ISP JTAG progaramming (XCF32P using GPIO from V4FX12)
I'm trying to do something I think should be simple. I've seen several posts about building custom jtag programmers using byte blaster emulators or xilinx jdrive software, etc. so I hope somebody has...
8
8

project in chennai
dear friends i have projects for freelance and others contact

XAPP851 fifo36 missing
I need the FIFO36 entity for XAPP851 (DDR SDRAM Controller Using Virtex-5 FPGA Devices). Either it wasn't in the zip file or I lost it while unzipping it. Thanks in advance, Brad Smallridge AiVision
3
3

Ethernet Code Problem with Xilinx Spartan3E
I'm trying to get a Spartan3E FPGA to communicate with a PC. I'm using lwIP and Microblaze and have managed to get the FPGA to receive packets fine, but despite it appearing to bind and connect the...
1
1

Altera + ARM Cortex-M1
Could we expect the same step from Lattice? Or Xilinx will come with this possibility sooner?

VHDL Design Pattern Book
After reading started to wonder if anyone has attempted to write a book on VHDL design patterns. Or for that matter HDL patterns in general. I guess I am looking for something in the same style as...
1
1

precision errors. microblaze vs matlab single precision... huh?
Hi all embedded gurus out there, I am working on an embedded platform using microblaze. I am trying to implement an algo, which does a inverse matrix function on the microblaze (via C) and then port...

Command line quartus_pgm very slow
Hi folks, I have a question regarding the use of the command line quartus programmer tool under Linux. I have been using for a while, and I noticed that this latter one was *very* slow (10x) compared...
1
1

[Nios II] How fast the cpu in Nios II can reach in the Cycone ?
Can it reach 100 DMIPS =A3=BF I give the cpu 100MHz clk, and use the Fast Core. There is a program: void main() { while(1) { IOWR_ALTERA_AVALON_PIO_DATA(PIO_0_BASE, data++); } } The frequence of...
3
3

ML410 Board & 1GB DDR2 DIMM Problem
Hi - I'm having problems getting a 1GB DDR2-667 DIMM to work with an ML410 board. I'm working with the plb_ddr2 IP core in XPS. The auto- generated memory test works perfectly with the 256MB DIMM that...
3
3