Subject Author Posted Replies

Love God, Love People
Trust in God and God's ways. Live your life for Him. Use your talents for Him. Encourage those around you toward Him. He is God Almighty, and His Son paid a heavy price for your free gift of...

Your future plans
God invites you to be a part of His eternal Kingdom. He wants you to be with Him where He is in all eternity in the paradise of Heaven. He calls out to you. Can you hear Him? Answer Him and receive...
8
8

sram
Hi, OK, left the lora chips asside for a while, so .. now back to FPGAs. I have two olimex ice40 boards where I would like to use the onboard SRAM. The RAM chip is a samsung K5R4016V1B-10 (256K words...
44
44

IP core LCD controller for Zynq-7000 famiy
Do you know something about free IP cores for this fpga? Xylon IPs are too expensive for me. Cheers, ucy

Naysayers will not endure, but you can endure
There are a lot of naysayers, a lot of detractors in this world. They postulate things that are not true as though they were true, and it is being done that way to mislead people, confuse people, sow...

converting from Xilinx 9500 to 9500XL, won't fit
Hello, all, I have an old design implemented in the Xilinx 9572, and need to update it. Using ise 13.4, I created a new project, imported the files, and found it won't fit in the 9572XL, which was a...
2
2

Get work Visa, Passports and Drivers License for USA, UK and Europe.
Get work Visa, Passports and Drivers License for USA, UK and Europe.Purchas e Genuine Passports,IELTS,Green card,id cards,working permits,visas,drivers license,u niversity...

The Day of Your Judgment
The Bible records people will be summoned by name. Earth and Heaven are fleeing from the Throne of God, and you are being drawn to His Throne for judgment. It's actually called "The Great White Throne...
2
2

Posts by Velma Niro reported to groups-abuse@google.com
In case anyone really cares. Al

Ielts,Toefl, Pte, Esol, Toiec, Oet, Gmat, Gre, Nebosh, SAT, ACT, GED,
Hi Friends You Have Problems in getting the required scores in Ielts,Toefl, Pte, Esol, Toiec, Oet, Gmat, Gre, Nebosh, SAT, ACT, GED, Usmle, Psat, lsat, Celban, FCE, CAE,CPE, BEC, Fle, Tesol,??? Need...

consulting job / Xilinx Artix MGT POR
Hi there, I am looking for an expert on how to by-hand-configure MGTs individually of an single quad. I have an Artix 35T, the first MGT has to do aurora, the second and third one has to do JESD204b....

VHDL or Verilog?
I've been given conflicting device on which language to use. There are people I would consider to be expert professionals who tell me to use VHDL, and others who tell me Verilog. Most everybody tells...
20
20

VHDL Verification components ? The obvious solutio n to efficient reuse
How would you assure safe and efficient reuse of an FPGA design module for some stand-alone functionality? Let's consider this for a simple example like a UART. Now what would you do ? You could of...

Create FPGA to replace 1974 MOSTEK MK5017
Hi Everyone, Perhaps you may have a skill to create FPGA and create a clone for 1974 MOS TEK MK5017, famous clock chip by Heathkit. They used this chip on model GC- 1005 and run with Panaplex display...
3
3

Whups. Lattice Diamond says my package does not exist.
Hi all. I'm stopped. Lattice Diamond does not offer a configuration for designing w ith my part in the 48-VFQFN package. The LCMXO2-640HC-6SG48I is not availab le in the drop-down configuration menu....
5
5