Subject Author Posted Replies

I am god
The Muslim is on the right path. He has rejected truth and is on the path to Hell. It is the right path for one who rejects truth, rejects Jesus Christ. The Buddhist is on the right path. He has...
1
1

Hell
The Muslim is on the right path. He has rejected truth and is on the path to Hell. It is the right path for one who rejects truth, rejects Jesus Christ. The Buddhist is on the right path. He has...
1
1

DIE
The Muslim is on the right path. He has rejected truth and is on the path to Hell. It is the right path for one who rejects truth, rejects Jesus Christ. The Buddhist is on the right path. He has...
1
1

FPGA motherboard for 80386 CPU (2024 Update)
The 80386DX CPU had 132 pins: 80386DX and 80386SX pinouts: General architecture: Of these pins on the DX variant: 32 pins -- data 30 pins -- address 4 pins -- byte enables in 32-bit writes 1 pin --...
31
31

Using LUTs to create a phase delayed clock - is it reproducible?
Hi all, I'm making a system on iCE40 and I've ran out of PLLs. The design incorporates two DDR2 controllers that need to perform several operations delayed with respect to the system clock. I'm gonna...
4
4

Today is your encounter with a holy God
This message is for those who will be saved. Listen to the contrast between the false Christian, and the true, circumcised heart, of the life changed from within by Jesus Christ: From 15:10+ God has a...

graphics for FPGA design
does anyone have a set of symbols that can help with fpga documentation? (Something for dia perhaps or coreldraw maybe) preferably not visio Or does everyone do this manually all the time? Clearly...
2
2

Discouragement in your life?
This sermon from 1954 came through one of my news feeds today. It is a powerful reminder of how Christ should be in our lives. He keeps us focused on things of Him, of our future, of the age to come,...

Bare metal debugging problem with HPS
Hello, I have design my custom board using altera cylcone v (5CSEBA2U19I7S) with the reference of Cyclone V development board. When I am trying to debug the HPS using Embedded DS - 5 it shows me the...
1
1

Beginer's FPGA with SERDES
Some hams want to work with FPGAs to generate high speed PN sequences in the GHz range. LFSR designs are about as simple as you can get in an FPGA. The only trick is getting the resulting signal out...
10
10

Request for an example in Verilog
Dear All, I am a student with primitive experience in verilog. I have a small verific ation task for a top module. I have simplified the task in the below descri ption, so that you can give me a quick...

Do you want to live outside of time in Heaven?
Do you want a body like the angels? Young, strong, beautiful, never getting tired, never aging, never wearing out, but always at the absolute top of its game. Remember what it was like when you were...

Think God can't forgive your sin?
Here's a message for those who think the sin they've done is too big for God to forgive them. You underestimate the power of God, and of what Jesus did at the cross, if you think your sin is too...

UART receiver
Hi, I am working on UART receiver. As of now, I am stucked at I could not find a proper hardware writing style to continue with line 14 the overall hierarchy : module sampling_strobe_generator(clk,...
1
1

A teaching that's worth hearing
This is Pastor Mac, a guest pastor at a church in Hawaii I listen to each week. He's appeared on the channel as a guest pastor a handful of times that I've seen, but his sermons are always so...