Latest threads in Electronics Equipmentshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

FA: ADC EZT3/ES T3 to T1 Data Multiplexer MINT! & more
ADC EZT3/ES T3 to T1 Data Multiplexer MINT! - Buy It Now $1,279.24 Tektronix DA4084 Progrmbl Distortion Analyzer - Buy It Now $479.24 HP 4935A Transmission Test Set NEEDS WORK NR - Buy It Now $128.75...

Logitech Soundman X2 speakers work then don't
I have a pair of Logitech Soundman X2 speakers which I love!! And had them for a year or two (not sure) Anyway yesterday I turned on my PC and no sound at all from them not even brackground hiss or...
2
2

Re: WTB Collins 479S-6 switches
Post a picture to news: so people can see what they look like, then tell people here what the name of the tread is on A.B.S.E.

Tektronix 533a scope info
I just inherited a Tektronix 533 oscilloscope and it's cart. I don't know if it works but it looks to be in pretty good shape. I know it is pretty old and has been stored in a garage... no clue if it...
3
3

Wanted VU Data 5110 manual
Anybody out there know where I can find a manual for the VU Data 5110 Semiconductor test set?

Probes
I am new to using scope. Someone gave me an old Tek storage 7623A but without a probe. Could someone tell me what model(s) of probe is/are suitable for use with the 7623A? I looked at some of the...

Re: Problem with tektronix 492 analyzer
Sharp, The most common problem is the power supply.. Due to the heat and poor fan design I'd recommend replacing the large Electrolytic caps.. Dielectric Absorption is basicly a cap drying out.. Dont...

Re: AN/URM-53 manual ?
Hank, Give GIDEP a shot... {Government-Industry Data Exchange Program} Free site (must subscribe though) of US armed forces tech data.. Search the database by model or FSN # Results: The acronym "TM"...

HP 8590A Spectrum Analyzer service manual?
Looking for a service "product support" manual for this 1990 vintage spec analyzer. Haven't been able to find one at the "usual sources". Would like to borrow, copy and return. Will provide...
3
3

FS: EICO 377 Audio Generator
I don't know anything about this thing, but I'll answer any questions about it that I can. Open to offers... Thanks.

HP 8415 with problems
Hi from Spain: Today I had a problem with my loved HP 8415A. Here are the details: All is beign OK and suddenly the coils had phase -90 like a capacitor, and since a time later the light of searching...
1
1

Re: dual tracking power supply ideas ?
that off. which Hmm, good point. Of course, that could happen in the as-manufactured circuit too - some of my circuits get powered by batteries, turned on by a switch, so there's going to be as much...
1
1

Ann:Stag PP39 device Programmer 4Mbits Memory Expansion Board released
Dear Everybody, This message to announce you that the wiring and PAL-decoding to realize a 4Mbits (512KBytes) Memory Expansion Board for the programmer Stag PP39 is available at the resource page:...

Need calibration procedure
I hope someone can point me to a source for the calibration procedure for a B&K model 707 tube tester. I've looked through all the normal test equipment manual vendors' sites, and the boat anchor...
4
4

TELEQUIPMENT D54
Am looking for Manual (service or operating or both) For Telequipment (Tektronix) D54 scope. Can anyone make a copy?? Dave