Wanted: EE consultant with Mil-Std-1553/1760 experience

A client of mine needs someone on a contract basis to deal with the electronics interface of a 1760 bus. If I understand correctly, Mil-Std-1760 is either a subset or superset of Mil-Std-1553, with addtional CRC checking for some signals. Personal reliability of the person on this project is a primary concern. I'm not a headhunter . . . I'm just acting in the client's interest, doing consulting for him myself. Contact me directly with references. You can find my contact info on my Web site.

Mark 'Sporky' Stapleton Watermark Design, LLC

Sporkman