Some help with a R&S SMG?

Hi everyone,

I've just got my hands on an Rohde & Schwarz SMG signal generator. Unfortunately, it used to be rack-mounted so the slide-out sheets with the quick help are missing, and so (of course) is the original manual.

The user-interface of the device is relatively easy to understand, and I've established that it is in proper working order (jay!) but what I'd really really like to know is how to turn on the backlight for the LCD readout displays. Is that one of the 'special' codes? How excactly does one enter 'specials'? Should the backlight be on all the time and is mine simply broken? Of course, if anyone would happen to have a complete scanned or paper manual available, that'd be great too...

Regards, Paul Boven.

73 de PE1NUT
Reply to
Paul Boven