Rhodes&schwartz NGVP GPIB power supplies : how much ?

Dear test equipment gurus, I have two R&S NGPV power supplies that I don't need, but I have no idea of their market value... What would be your guess ? These PS are 19" racks,

20V/6A and 100V/1A respectively, fully controlable (I, U, etc) through GPIB but only through GPIB (nothing on the front panel except on/off button), with outputs and remote sensing on the rear side. Thanks, Bob
Reply to
Robert Lacoste