Re: Making an electrode for a conductivity meter

Hi

> > I am trying to make a conductivity meter and would like to know if any body > can advise on how to make the electrodes? Do I make them from paladium or > can I use something like alluminum? > Also, would I get an improved conductivity value using an AC signal? > > Cheers > > Wayne

Hi Wayne,

The company I work for sells conductivity meters, and while I don't know much about the principles I do know that they use high density carbon electrodes (graphite?) and use AC drive to measure the conductivity.

Try searching Google for conductivity electrodes.

Cheers, Colin

Reply to
colin beeforth