FS: SEALED UNOPENED 1980's Hewlett-Packard Test and Measurement Catalogs

Hewlett Packard Test & Measurement catalog for 1981, 1983 and 1984. The catalogs are still sealed in the Original mailing package. Sealed Hp Catalogs are certainly very rare and may be unprecedented. The '80s were the pinnacle years for Hp T&M.

The "Hp Wish Book", as it is sometimes known, is full of detailed descriptions, specifications, photographs, accessories, and application notes on all the HP equipment in that year. It has an index for looking up by model number, and another by alphabetical product category. Long considered THE benchmark reference guide, this book is great for anyone interested in quality older HP, now known as Agilent, electronic test equipment.

See photos at:

$50 each plus $5 shipping and insurance via Media Mail in US. Email for other shipping arrangements or shipping to other locations.

Please email replies snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Reply to
Mike Nowlen

I'm not surprised you didn't sell them last time you advertised, months ago. I'd be very surprised if the response is any better this time. (assuming you're not actually reprinting new ones, which is almost possible at that price :-)

TonyP.

Reply to
TonyP