FS: EICO Signal Tracer

EICO model 147 Signal Tracer -- nice

Functions: This signal tracer has inputs for Audio and RF. Output transformer and speaker connections are brought out. In addition, a Watt meter function provides indication of AC power consumption of the unit being repaired.

Condition: This instrument has been gone over; bad components were replaced, switches cleaned, etc.. The unit is in great operating condition; everything works, including the audio input, RF input and Watt meter function. Sound is clean and strong. The speaker is in good condition (including the cone and surround). The magic eye tube glows properly and responds as it should.

Cosmetics: the unit is in excellent shape. The case was recently repainted (same original color, same original texture) and looks great. There are no dings or nicks. The front panel has a few fine, non obtrusive scratches and some age blemishes, but all lettering is perfect. All knobs are original. In all, a very nice looking unit.

The original RF probe is included. No manual, but I will supply a copy of the operating instructions for the model 147A, which should be identical. I'll be happy to email a picture to anyone that wants one. This is a vintage instrument and is sold as is, but I do guarantee that it is in the described condition.

$48 plus actual shipping cost from zip 01702. To respond, please edit my email address.

-- Ron

Reply to
Ron