FA: DATA IO 2900 Universal EEPROM Programmer

FA: DATA IO 2900 Universal EEPROM Programmer

Item is in fully functional condition! 100% tested, and have successfully Loaded and Programmed EEPROM chips (see screenshots). The floppy drive was newly replaced and is excellent condition!

Reply to
mmike

I see the max bid didn't break your reserve.

Ebay is such a great equalizer, in some cases. As a point of interest, I bought a 2900 off Ebay some months back, in pretty much the same condition as yours -- for less than the maximum bid went on the unit you were selling.

In other words, they really are only worth about $125-$130. The bigger problem is that Data I/O charges kilobucks for their software update subscriptions.

Good luck with your next try.

kyrrin (a/t) bluefeathertech[d=o=t]calm -- www.bluefeathertech.com
with surreal ports?"
Reply to