Battery Pack BP120

Hello,

I have a Fluke scope meter serie 43 . Unfortunately I do not found the battery pack.

I will make it myself using Ni-Cd battery. the Bp120 have a 6 poles connector.

I know that the position of the ground is center-up and the +4.8V is right-bottom. But what must I connect on the center-bottom and left-bottom?

Somebody has a schematic or something like this?

Thank you very much!

Rifo

Reply to
Fabri