Latest threads in Electronics Equipmentshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

HP16500A Logic Analyzer Help
I just bought a HP16500A logic analyzer. The OS ( Version 6.0) is booted from a disk drive in the rear. This Unit has three timing modules installed. In the top slot is a 16550A 100MHz State / 500MHz...
8
8

Need a powerline modem IC
Hi, i am working on a home automation system and doing it using powerline communications , I have searched a few IC like philips TDA5051 and ST7538 but having problem getting them. Can anyone help me...

Agilent 548xx Infiniium Scope
Hi there, I'm looking for someone that has an Agilent 548xx (54830A etc) series Infiniium scope that's running Windows XP. I'm after a copy of the XP drivers etc for this scope, although an image of...

FS: HP 331A Distortion Analyzer, Late Model -r1
For Sale: HEWLETT-PACKARD 331A Distortion Analyzer, Late Model DESCRIPTION: This is the classic solid state workhorse distortion analyzer. Covers 5 Hz to 600 Khz. Measures THD down to 0.03%. It also...

C7 to C14 Power Cord
If ther such a thing as a C7 to C14 power cord? If yes, where can I buy it? Thank you. NEED ASAP.
2
2

RF Sealers, HF Welders and High Frequency Generators
Manufacturing company with 50 years experience in the field of RF Sealers - HF Welders - High Frequency Generators based in European Union. ---->

Electronic signs
I am not familiar with electronic signs which have revolving messages - other than seeing them. I'm asking for some tips. I have one or two - not sure if only one is guilty or both are at the moment -...
4
4

HF welders or RF welders
What's the proper use of abreviation: HF welders or RF welders? Zemat Technology Group is a producer of high frequency (HF) welding machines, RF welders, heat sealers, boxmaking machines, digital...

Low cost SMD Oven for making SMD samples and Prototypes
This SMD Oven Controller (SMDOC-01) is designed to use with a toaster oven. It provide a low cost solution for making SMD prototypes and samples. The temperature profile is similar to the expensive...

A question about using Oscilloscope
I am really in trouble, i have to use scope to record waveforms within 1 sec for more than 10 times, and obtain the data of the leading edge(as much as possilbe) which is about(1us). i am really...
2
2

Try this - auctions on equipment
Hi there All stuff related to equipment can be found cheaper on auction sites. Find out how, tips, tricks and links to the most popular auction sites on Good luck!
1
1

Is there any equipment to measure ESR of precision film capacitor?
Is there any equipment to measure ESR of precision film capacitor?
2
2

How to measure Pulse Current?
Is there any suggestion how to measure Pulse current up to 10KA and pulse wide below 10mA?
8
8

Re: Tom Gootee
Tom Gootee 1795 Schuetter Rd Jasper, IN 47546-9586 Phone: (812) 482-7663 Fax or voicemail Tom Gootee at 1-812-482-7650, email runs a mail fraud business. Please don't do any business with him, or...
1
1

anritsu ms-420 question
What are the different versions (letter suffixes) of the Anritsu ms-420? I'm looking for a spectrum analyzer that can let me watch the shortwave/high-frequency bands (0-30 MHz). I've recently...