Latest threads in Electronics Equipmentshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

OC-3 Tributary scan
Hi, I am looking for OC-3 tests (e.g Anritsu MP1570A) that work in VT1.5 level. It has to send PRBS on all the 84 T1s and continuously scan each of these VTs. Do you know such? Thanks, Yaron

Clarke Hess 273 ESR Meter
Hello, Is there anyone know where can buy a Clarke Hess 273 ESR meter? Kind Regards, Goman
2
2

Need display for HP 83620A
Greetings, I am looking for a working VFD display module for a HP 83620A Synthesized Sweeper. HP part number 1990-1295 or 2090-0357, ISE Electronics Corp CU40066MC-S7A. Any ideas where I can get one...
2
2

hp4328a
Hello.. I'am looking for the schematic of the HP4328a milliohm meter. Costs and shipping of course for my account.. Thanks so far

WTB: HP-8660B parts and RF module plug-in
Hello! I am in need of several parts to fix my HP-8660B mainframe. I need A6 (FAN ASSEMBLY, which includes also an internal PCB), A3 (INTERFACE ASSEMBLY), a ribbon cable from controller box to A3 and...

FA: Allen Bradley 800T Buttons / Limit Switch / Push Buttons / Flush Buttons / Coil
I have the following items on ebay. Thanks for looking. If the links do not work than just search for seller 84-rooms! or try this link. have more posters on ebay also. I am clearing out my garage so...

appliances interfering w. tv/computer monitor - what to do
So, I have an LCD tv hooked up to a Scientific Atlanta cable box on one outlet. On the same circuit (but different outlet), I have a CRT computer monitor plugged into an APC Backoffice UPS (into which...
3
3

Low Cost USB RF & Microwave CW Power Meters on Laptop or PC
* High Performance! NOT High Cost o A replacement solution for conventional power meter and sensor. o Simple USB connectivity to laptop or PC. o Multiple sensors on same PC o Light weight and easy to...
1
1

Re: Water And Nan electronics Will Mix To Create Ultra-dense Memory Storage Devices.
I had a couple of those this week with some Indian take-away. Very nice too. Graham
1
1

Need thin coax cables for HP 16515A/16516A timing cards
2 thin coax cables that run from the card(s) have died and I am looking for replacement. May be some1 has a fried card etc ? The cables, being so thin, are rather fragile, especially the tiny...

Re: Water And Nan electronics Will Mix To Create Ultra-dense Memory Storage Devices.
My Nan's mammaries used to make milk!
3
3

Need help amplifying Pulse Train to drive Pen Laser tia sal2
Greetings All Need help amplifying Pulse Train to drive Pen Laser I would like to create a pulse train using my sound card and cooledit pro (creating square waves) but I don't think I have enough...
3
3

Fluke 6080A Signal Generator Firmware
I have acquired this sig gen and notice that my firmware version is 1.0. Does anyone know where I can find (not the company!!) the latest firmware version? Thanks- Jim

MIRAI, LCD-TV
Hi Does somebody knows the company (products) called "MIRAI": I would buy the LCD-TV "DTL-532W100" but i don't know if that thing it's a product of good quality.. Maybe there's someone who's got...
1
1

RFID Guide, RFID and Environmental Issues, Wal-Mart and RFID: A Case Study
RFID Guide, RFID and Environmental Issues, Wal-Mart and RFID: A Case Study RFID Technology and Architecture, RFID Standards,RFID Applications, RFID Security, Impact of RFID Tags on Recycling,...