Latest threads in Electronics Equipmentshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

[Announce] ColdFire MCF5213 Evaluation Kit
This low cost ColdFire evaluation board with GCC development software is all in a package costing less than 100 UK Pounds ( 140 Euro ). It makes an ideal evaluation kit for getting started on ColdFire...

Need: Tek 2710 Service Manual PDF downloadable
Hi.. Does anyone know of a down loadable pdf version of the service manual for the Tek 2710 spectrum analyzer? Thanks. Jim

Instek test equipment quality?
I am in the market to buy a function generator and was wondering if anyone has an opinion on the quality of Instek test equipment. I'm looking at the model SFG2110 function generator. It will only be...

FS HP 54650A Interface module
I have an HP-IB Interface module that I don't need anymore. It is in very good condition. I would like $125.00 (plus shipping from Raleigh NC) If interested, contact Frank @ (change AT to @) Thanks...
1
1

Want to Buy - TEK2712 Analyzer
Does anyone have an *affordable* 2712 for sell. I would even consider a broken unit if the price was right. Please contact me direct. Thanks.. Jim

Tektronix 7844 problem
Hello ! I have a tektronix 7844 mainframe, and when I power it up, I have no display, and the fan is not runing at all... I only hear a "clack" aproximatively 2 times per seconds coming from the psu...
3
3

[?] Siemens HiPath 3350 digital 'phone exchange - PSU pin-outs.
Hi, I'm hoping that someone in this NG is sufficiently knowledgeable about Siemens digital telephone exchanges and able/willing to help with a problem that I have. It concerns an almost completely...

WTB: HP8920B
We are looking for HP8920B units working or not. Please call 716-763-9104 or e-mail if you have any to sell. Thanks! Rick

Veelman HPS40 scope probem
I have had one of these for just over two years, and it had a `DC roll' problem from new, which was repaired by Velleman. Now it has re-occured, and all of the text boxes on the screen are flashing -...

Need HP 166xC logic analyzer system disks
I am looking for a few system disks for an HP 1661C logic analyzer. In particular, I would like a copy of the system performance verification software (Sys PV) which may or may not be a part of the...
2
2

Looking for a good bench PSU
Hi all, A friend of mine (yes I really do have one) is after a bench power supply, but isnt sure what to get. Given that i'm more a scavenger type than a buy new type of person, i'm not really in a...
9
9

sell power transformer,UPS,
Hi, Anybody need mentioned eletronic equiments? Any interesting pls visit our web:

Tek TAS250 probe compensation problems
Hi, just as i sucessfully fixed one instrument (HP1980B is fixed now, works perfectly again) i have trouble with another one... So, i have a Tektronix TAS250 analog scope (50Mhz, last series of...

fluke 8520A schematic or info
Hi anyone have the service manual or schematic for the Fluke 8520A. Have one a with problem in the analog controller. U627 labeled 8001IP appears to have a few shorted pins can not find data on this...

Scoping small current pulses with Tektronix TM500 series?
Hi Group, I am looking for a way to measure the waveform of a current pulse, on the other of 1-10uA, and with a rise time of ~1us, without disturbing the 0.5V DC signal that is forced on this node. I...
5
5