Latest threads in Electronics Equipmentshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Need service manual for Wandel & Goltermann FZ-4 counter
HI, I picked up this nice compact counter, it lights up, and counts events, but won't count frequency. Three layers of 74xx TTL logic inside, no obvious gray smoke leaking out. Any hints on a service...

TOM GOOTEE
Tom Gootee 1795 Schuetter Rd Jasper, IN 47546-9586 Phone: (812)-482-7663 Fax or voicemail Tom Gootee at 1-812-482-7650, email runs a mail fraud business. Please don't do any business with him, or...
11
11

FS: Tektronix TSG 2000 Complete Beautiful !!
Tektronix TSG 2000 Signal Generation Platform - COMPLETE BEAUTIFUL !!!! (I think I listed all modules in the system maybe more...) BG1 (slot 2) - Burst Generator Module AGL1 (slot 3) - Analog Genlock...

Looking for BD3 Germainium Diode to repair Singer FM-10C comm monitor
Hi Looking for BD3 Germainium Diode to repair Singer FM-10C comm monitor. Small diode in metal case (gold color). Used as a single mixer diode on front end. Thanks Colin in Canada
2
2

OT: difference between scooter and cordless drill motors?
Electric powered scooters have motors like this. What's the difference between that and modern cordless drill motor? Size and weight? Obviously cordless drill motors are smaller/lighter. Is that due...

tranisitor help
Hello, I have a home irrigation controller hat has gone faulty on one of the zones, I have opened it up and have found one of the transistors to be faulty there is a number on the transistor but it...
2
2

FS: HP/AGILENT 436A POWERMETER - RF/Microwave, LIKE NEW, CALIBRATED, [DIGITAL display]
HP/AGILENT 436A POWER METER - RF/Microwave [DIGITAL display] CALIBRATED, PERFECT CONDITION, warranty, may include sensor cable on request Do NOT reply on Newsgroup, if email: remove "death2spammers"...
5
5

Dog Repellers
I want to built a dog repeller using ultra sonic sound. Can some one help me with the circuit diagram using a transducer to built the dog repeller ? Theo
2
2

Manual/schematic wanted for HP oscilloscope 1740a
Hi, I have a HP 1740a oscilloscope wich although old still still very usefull, only needed a few repairs up until now, (mains switch, longest range timing cap, vert amp transistor) however its a bit...
5
5

North Atlantic 214x Phase-Angle Voltmeter questions
Not sure if there is a letter suffic (i.e. 214C), but it has the 400 Hz fixed frequency option. 1) Anyone ever see a schematic of the fixed frequency plug-ins? 2) Anyone know if it's possible to...

My ZERO Aluminum Case For Sale
I have listed my ZERO Camera Case on ebay. Click on this link to see pictures and the listing: If the link does not work for you go to: and do a search for: zero 26x 18 Thanks, Bill

Desolder station advice
Our research lab is in the market for a desoldering station. My personal interest is in desoldering SMDs of various types, but being research it's hard to plan what we might want to do with it next so...
8
8

FA: BUEHLER FIBRSKOPE PORTABLE MICROSCOPE MODEL # 0801-9505
Thanks for looking

signal generator impedance
I have a signal generator with its output BNC labelled 50onms. What does it mean? Does it mean it has pure resistive 50ohms source impedance ? or Does it mean i have to terminate the coax i use with...
3
3

FA: Tektronix P6013A High Voltage Probe
Thanks for looking